Providing personal data, as well as consent to their processing are completely voluntary. All personal data that has been provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which the user has consented.
We assure you that our website adheres to the security and protection of personal data policy. Your data is safe with us and we make every effort to ensure that the level of our services is at the highest level and guarantees the highest possible security.
Based on Article. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Anna Kropiowska 12 rue Paul Déroulede 22410 Saint Quay Portrieux France email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The administrator has not appointed the Personal Data Protection Inspector
- Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract for the sale of secondary services pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b - the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (GDPR)
- The recipients of your personal data will be the administrator's employees (associates), entities entrusted by the administrator with data processing, e.g. a store, wholesalers and software and hosting suppliers.
- Your data will not be transferred to the recipient in a third country or an international organization
- Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and until the statutory storage of settlement documents, not less than 5 years.
- You have the right to: request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Providing personal data is a contractual requirement (voluntary), however, failure to provide data to the extent required by the administrator may result in the refusal to conclude a contract.
- Your data will not be subject to automated decision making (profiling).
The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
- By additional collection of information about connection parameters (IP address).
- By saving "cookies" in end devices. Details of the operation of "cookies" on our website are described in the Information on cookies.
Protection of your personal data
Only administrators who have been trained in accordance with the security and personal data protection policy and have signed appropriate obligations to protect your personal data have access to your personal data. We have applied technical and organizational measures to protect the processed personal data in accordance with the requirements set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Provision of data
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.