- The owner of the online store shop.annakropiowska.eu is Anna Kropiowska 12 rue Paul Déroulede 22410 Saint Quay Portrieux France, FR 89440935286. (hereinafter referred to as the Seller).
- E-mail: email@example.com, tel: +33 619 746 281.
- Seller's bank account: FR76 1380 7005 5341 1214 7170 038
ACCEPTANCE AND FULFILLMENT OF THE ORDER
- The customer is obliged to fill in the "order form" in accordance with the facts.
- Data processing is only allowed if:
- the data subject consents to it, unless it concerns the deletion of data relating to him,
- it is necessary to exercise an entitlement or fulfill an obligation resulting from a legal provision,
- it is necessary for the performance of the contract when the data subject is a party to it or when it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject,
- it is necessary to perform tasks specified by law for the public good,
- it is necessary to fulfill legally justified purposes pursued by data controllers or data recipients, and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
- If the processing of data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject, and the fulfillment of the condition specified in para. 1 point 1 is impossible, data may be processed without the consent of that person, until obtaining consent is possible.
- Shop: shop.annakropiowska.eu pays special attention to the protection of the privacy of customers. With due diligence, they select and apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the processed data, including programming-related security (including data encryption systems). In particular, it protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law. The store exercises constant control over the data processing process and limits access to data as much as possible.
- Providing any personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
- Customers can browse the store and its offers regarding goods without prior registration and providing personal data.
- The data provided by the Customer during Registration are used for accounting purposes, to contact the Customer, to service the account at shop.annakropiowska.eu and for other activities related to the conclusion or performance of sales contracts. These data may also be used to verify whether the registering person meets the conditions required by the Regulations and legal provisions.
- The store provides customers with the ability to view and modify personal data. It provides customers with the option of removing personal data from the data set in the event of withdrawal from the contract.
- Shop: sklep.domiogrod-tarnow.pl uses "cookies". The information collected using "cookies" allows you to customize services and content to the individual needs and preferences of customers, as well as to develop general statistics on the use of the store by customers.
- All products available in the store are new, hand-made, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the market.
- By placing an order, one should understand filling in the "order form" on the store's website.
- The natural person placing the order must be at least 18 years of age and have full legal capacity. In the case of minors, the consent of a parent or guardian is required.
- The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order if the data provided by the Buyer in the form is incomplete. After completing the missing data, the order will be immediately transferred for execution. Providing a contact e-mail address (e-mail) and telephone number will facilitate the resolution of any objections regarding the order.
- The prices of goods on offer in the Online Store are expressed in two currencies: euro and Polish zlotys, however, their purchase is made only in euro. The given prices do not include shipping costs. The shipping costs include the costs of packaging materials.
- The cost of delivering the parcel, in accordance with the price list included in the charges for the parcel, is covered by the Customer.
- All prices include a surcharge for packaging and are included with transport on the proof of payment. The buyer is responsible for the shipping costs. The delivery is carried out after the funds are credited and credited to the Seller's account within 1 to 5 business days. When placing an order, the program independently calculates the weight of the ordered products and gives the final transport costs.
- The Seller undertakes to confirm the order with the Buyer via the Internet or by phone as soon as possible after receiving the order. This time may be extended if it falls on days recognized as non-working days (Sundays and public holidays).
- At the final stage of placing the order, after providing the shipping data and selecting the shipping method, it is necessary to accept the regulations (after pressing the underlined word: "I declare that I have read the regulations and accept its conditions" these regulations will appear in full, which should be read and accepted ). After acceptance, the button: "Confirm order with payment obligation" becomes active.
- Order processing times are from 1-5 days.
- The order is processed after the payment is credited to the Seller's account.
- The customer is obliged to pay the price for the ordered product, including delivery costs, no later than within 14 days from the date of the contract. The following payment methods are possible:
- By bank transfer: a form of payment for customers who prefer to log into an online bank on their own or visit a bank branch. After placing the order, the Customer receives by e-mail (e-mail) the bank account number to which the correct amount should be transferred. As soon as the payment is credited to the bank account, the order is transferred for processing.
- Online transfer: a form of electronic payment supported by the Przelewy24 operator.
- Online transfer: an electronic payment method supported by the PayPal provider.
- In accordance with applicable law, the consumer has the right to return it without giving a reason within 14 days of receiving the ordered product.
- Upon receipt, the Buyer should check the condition of the shipment. If it is damaged, the Buyer should, in the presence of the courier, draw up a damage report signed by the recipient and supplier of the shipment and immediately contact the Seller.
- Any complaints should be submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the package.
- In the event that the Product is defective, the Buyer is entitled to claims under the warranty under the terms of the Civil Code.
- Any color differences between the product viewed on the monitor and the finished product result from technical reasons and cannot be the subject of a complaint.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 working days on the basis of the goods returned at the expense of the customer, which are the subject of the complaint.
- Shipments sent on delivery will not be collected by the Seller.
- If the complaint is accepted, the Seller undertakes to reimburse the Customer for the costs of shipping the goods under complaint and to cover the costs of re-production and shipment of the goods to the Customer.
- The Seller undertakes to protect personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Electronic Services Provision Act of July 18, 2002. Pursuant to this act, the Buyer agrees to the storage and processing of this data only for the needs of the Seller. The buyer has the right to inspect his data, to correct them and to request the cessation of their use.
- The price lists are set by the seller. Deliveries will be made at the prices on the day of purchase.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product shall apply.